Covid-19 Pandemic Policy
• In the case of international flight-cancelation or border restrictions issued from official side we do reimburse the downpayment fully where a reschedule can not be arranged for good reasons.
• For any cancellation notice received less than 30 days prior to the sailing date our late Cancellation Policies applies. The downpayment will NOT be reimbursed
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
• In the case of a late cancellation (30 days prior sailing ) the full Payment (100%) is
due. • We strongly suggest taking out a trip cancellation insurance
BILLING ARRANGEMENT AND PAYMENT POLICY
• Payment will be charged to the customers in full amount of total cost reserved and
must be settled in 30 days prior to the sailing date. • Bank and transaction Fees – For every Cheque, Bank Draft or Wire transfer remitted to Floresrunaway will be charged to the agents/guests.
Prepayment is required for all bookings per the following schedule:
• 30% deposit must be settled within 3 workdays after receiving the Invoice. • If the deposit is not received by us in full by the applicable due date, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. Party can rebook the date if slot still
available. The deposit is not reimbursable • Full payment is due if booking within less then 30 Days of departure • The balance of 70% should be settled 30 days prior the sailing date.
• The business partner or customers shall direct all reservations, amendments, and
cancellations in writing by company formatted email to the Reservations
Department. • Floresrunaway Contacts: E-mail: [email protected]
GUEST PROFILE FORMS / Clearing
• All guests/operators will de issued a guest profile form to complete. In order to get clearance for the Boat it is mandatory be submit the Guest’s Information to the harbour masters office prior to the guest’s arrival.