TERM & CONDITION
• Daily breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on board
• Welcome drink
• Daily afternoon tea/coffee
• Daily bottled mineral water on board
• Complimentary snorkelling equipment
• Complimentary harbour transfer
• Life jacket
• Flight ticket
• Tipping to the boat crew
• Entrance fee to Komodo National Park Rates exclusions
• Personal Expenses
• Alcohol Beverages
• Children 1-5 years are free of charge
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time / on-board start at 10:00 or based on flight arrival time
• For check out based on departure flight time.
• The operator agrees to notify us by email or return notice of any cancellation(s).
• For any cancellation notice received less than 30 days before the sailing date our Late Cancellation Policies applies.
The down payment will NOT be reimbursed
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
• In the case of a late cancellation (30 days before the sailing) the full Payment (100%) will not be returned.
• We also suggest taking out trip cancellation insurance
BILLING ARRANGEMENT AND PAYMENT POLICY
• Payment will be charged to the customers in the full amount of total cost reserved and must be settled in 30 days before the sailing date.
• Payments will only be accepted in cash (IDR Rupiah), or bank transfers.
• Bank Fee – For every Cheque, Bank Draft or Wire transfer remitted to Floresrunaway in Rupiah or US dollars should be charged to the agents/guests.
• Prepayment is required for all bookings per the following schedule:
- 30% deposit must be settled within 3 workdays after receiving the Invoice.
- If the deposit is not received by us in full by the applicable due date, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. The party can rebook the date if slot still available the deposit is not reimbursable
• Full payment if booking within 30 days of departure.
• The balance of 70% should be settled 30 days before the sailing date.
• The business partner or customers shall direct all reservations, amendments, and cancellations in writing by company formatted email to the Reservations Department.
GUEST PROFILE FORMS
• All operators will be issued with a guest profile form to complete. These must be submitted to the harbour before the guest’s arrival clearance.