To live up to our motto of being “The Boutique Liveaboard”, attention has been given to every aspect of the Arenui to ensure that it fully embodies our philosophy of providing a unique dive holiday experience. We aim to provide the best there is in terms of diving and leisure activities, without sacrificing any of the comforts and luxury you would expect to get from a 5 star hotel on land.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Arenui – the Boutique Liveaboard
Our tagline expresses our vision of providing the highest service quality in everything we do. From the activities, leisure, above all, providing outstanding service at all times to our guests.
All amenities are provided for your well-being and we aim to offer a truly exceptional service to all on-board. In this respect, we believe that individual service with a personal touch makes all the difference. This personalized service are what differentiate the Arenui from conventional liveaboards.
The Arenui is a stunning wooden vessel that offers a taste of the local culture (a traditional Indonesian Phinisi). However, its fitted with all the modern conveniences of a luxury hotel. Then we trained up an enthusiastic local crew, including two highly sought-after chefs and four eagle-eyed dive guides and four western cruise directors. With a total of 24 team members, we promise our guests a truly personalized service. After that, we chose to focus on diving the stunning Indonesian archipelago, a true remote paradise, packed with 5-star dive sites to match our 5-star liveaboard and crew.
Indonesia offers everything from healthy coral reefs to sandy critter hide-outs, with so much to see that one trip is never enough. Come discover for yourself the intimate, luxurious and warm atmosphere unique to the Arenui!
- Full board accommodation in double/twin deluxe cabin
- The shore activities/excursions according to the program
- Soft drinks, water, tea, espresso, cappuccino, American/Balinese coffee
- Five meals per day
- Diving activities (up to 4 dives/day)
- Dive cylinders, weights and weight belts
- Transfer from/to embarkation/disembarkation airport
- Government Taxes
- Welcome massage (1/2 hour per person)
- Master cabin supplement
(50 USD/person/night surcharge applied to cabins Rama and Shinta)
- Administration/port clearance fee
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Fuel Surcharge
- International and domestic air transportation
- Hotels and meals before and after the cruise
- Alcoholic drinks
- Dive equipment rental (other than dive cylinders, weights and weight belt)
- Nitrox refills
- Massages and Spa treatments (other than welcome massage)
- Travel insurance
- Onboard purchases
- Private tours
- On-board telecommunications
- Crew gratuities
No Details Found