- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Silolona - enthrall the magical experiences
Silolona and Si Datu Bua are modern incarnations of those glorious traditional Indonesian sailing ships. They're originally a ship for trade along the historic Spice routes. However, Silolona is one of the Luxury Sailing Yachts nowadays. The design is intertwine modern safety and amenities with the style and grace of ancient ages. Specifically, for the highly acclaimed Silolona Sojourns.
Silolona is a ship with a long tradition deeply rooted in history, a living spirit from the golden age of sail. Handcrafted in the traditional manner by the Konjo people of Sulawesi employing exotic tropical hard woods. In the 17th century the Dutch introduced new methods and rigs, including “modern” gaff sails, by building European style vessels in their Javanese shipyards. Soon Sulawesi sailors seeing how effective these new innovations to combine their big black rectangular sails with the fore-and-aft sails. The Bugis people skillfully adapted what they saw to what worked best for their building materials, waters, and winds. The result was the magnificent sailing Phinisi.
From the décor, spacious decks, delightful Asian cuisine, aquatic activities, until the smiles of her dedicated professional crew provide the perfect setting for Patti Seery’s sojourns of discovery. The most successful and sought after travel experiences in South East Asia. These are a journey for each individual, not only individually journeys. Therefore, everyone will fascinate by the magical experience.
- All meals, snacks, bottled water & refreshments excluding alcohol
- Shore excursions as outlined on the itinerary
- Entrance fees and permits at our seasonal home ports
- Transfers to/ from shore to the ship
- Services of English-speaking expedition leader
- Service of the Crew
- Use of all water sports equipment including sea kayaks,dive equipment including wetsuits for certified divers, snorkel equipment, water skis, wake board, and fishing gear.
- A total of 50 nautical miles per charter day (50 NM) is included in the price of the cruise itinerary.
Without additional cost, nautical miles can be accumulated as long as they don’t exceed the total of 50 NM multiplied the number of charter days. A surcharge may be applied for extra nautical miles.
- En-route accommodations at stopover cities at the beginning and end of your trip
- Aircraft charter fees
- International airfare & domestic airfare
- Excess baggage fees
- Passport, visas or airport departure fees, entry permits, ports and handling fees outside our seasonal bases
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cultural program costs
- PADI dive certification courses
- End-of-trip crew gratuities
- Telecommunication costs for satellite phone & email charges
- Repositioning fees
- Cancellation & medical insurance.
- Silolona Sojourns reserves the right to apply a surcharge for exceptional additional expenses due to sudden changes in government policies, large fluctuations in exchange rates or rising fuel costs. All efforts will be made to minimize the implementation of surcharges.
No Details Found