Outstanding short-escape from daily routine life ? Surely our sailing trip will make it possible for you. Enjoy the unique and beautiful nature of the Komodo Island in our well-maintained Phinisis with our lovely crewmate whose will welcoming you onboard!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A TRULY EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE
Samara sailing journeys offer the opportunity to immerse yourself into extraordinarily unique experiences out in the open sea of the Komodo Islands. Whether it be swimming with the Manta Rays, watching the dramatic sunset over the Flores sea, exploring remote islands or making new friends – a cruise in one of our handmade wooden Phinisis is a truly extraordinary experience.
Samara as your second home at the sea. Unforgettable private experience with your loved ones is the way to go. You will enjoy whole boat, determine the schedule and destination of your cruise! To ensure that your time onboard is exceptional, all the crewmate always ready to assist you.
Samara makes friend lasting a lifetime. You may love to enjoy our Luxury phinisis with other fellow adventurers all over the world. Explore the Islands and the Sea in a social way and enjoy the beauty of Komodo finding likeminded people, having fun together and sharing your Stories in the evening at the dinner table. Friendships casted in the Fire of adventures will last for ever! So will the memories and the deep impressions you will find at Komodo.
Birthdays, Anniversary, Honeymoon or just an amazing holiday! let us know what you up to and we will help you to get your best Experience.
Labuan Bajo - Kelor Island - Kalong Island
• Pick up at the Airport/Hotel and heading to Harbour to meet our crew and set sail to Kelor Island
• Hiking to Kelor Island to get a beautiful view of Labuan Bajo and Komodo Island from above
• Lunch will be served onboard on the way to Menjaga Island
• We will be snorkeling to experience the underwater life in Menjaga Island
• Enjoy the afternoon tea during our sail to Kalong Island
• Reaching Kalong Island for the sunset to watch thousands of bats leave their roost as they head towards their feeding grounds.
• Dinner and Overnight around Padar Island
Padar Island - Komodo Island - Pink Beach
• Early morning sail to Padar Island while having Breakfast served onboard with a amazing view across the Komodo Archipelago
• Long hike to Padar Island to catch the stunning sunrise and panoramic view of the island
• Lunch served onboard on the way sail to Komodo Island
• Prepare yourself with proper shoes for trekking and meeting the Komodo dragons with the guidance of the National Park Ranger
• Enjoy the afternoon tea/coffee during our way to Pink Beach
• After we reached the famous Pink Beach, which also well-known as Long beach, you can enjoy this natural wonder of the world by swimming or just sunbathing
• Dinner and Overnight
Manta Point - Taka Makassar - Kanawa Island - Labuan Bajo
• Breakfast served onboard
• Stopping by at Manta Point where you have a good chance to swim with the Manta Rays (depending on the current tides)
• Continuing our lovely journey towards Central Komodo to experience Taka Makassar, a small white island known as a sand bank. (Makassar Reef)
• Sail to Kanawa island while you enjoy the lunch onboard
• Kanawa Island offer you a great spot for relaxing by feeding the fish before we sail back to Labuan Bajo
• -Transfer back to your Hotel
• -End of the tour
- Airport/Hotel to Harbor pick up
- Harbor to Airport/Hotel drop-off
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tea/Coffee Break every afternoon
- Free flow mineral water (available tumbler refill-able)
- Snorkeling Gear
- Paddle boards
- Linens & towels
- Lunch setup on the beach
- Airplane tickets
- (Alcoholic) drinks and snacks of personal preferences
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Accommodation in Labuan Bajo
- Local Guide
No Details Found