Travel is not only about the destination, but it is also about the means. From your first step on Lamima, you will be immersed in the Indonesian culture and instantly feel welcomed by the crew.
Lamima was built with love and passion. Our message to our guests: “Come and see how beautiful the world is, and together let’s protect it.”
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
WHERE LUXURY AND TRADITION INTERTWINELamima's construction combines traditional Indonesian boat building with modern yacht technology and design for your comfort and leisure. Experience the warm hospitality of our local Indonesian crew and sail away to explore a new pristine paradise. The use of all amenities and participation in activities is complimentary to all guests on board. Specifically created to sail the beautiful sapphire waters of South East Asia, the 65 metre Lamima is the ultimate luxury sailing yacht. Designed by esteemed yacht architect Marcelo Penna of Barcelona and constructed by Indonesia's traditional boat builders. Above all, Lamima seamlessly combines the authenticity of the two masted phinisi with the latest in yacht design and technology. In addition, Lamima is the only luxury yacht with Indonesian flag whose holding an International Class Certificate (Registro Italiana Naval/RINA). It's an internationally recognized classification that ensures the highest standards of safety and quality of build. Sailing the water of South East Asia, a kaleidoscope of exotic sight, tastes and experiences will capture your imagination and thrill your senses. We fully understand that no dream vacation is alike and you deserve only the best holiday experience that will create memories. Therefore, no request is too small or too big for our crew that give their heart in every voyage.
- Use of all water sports equipment including 2 jet skis, wake board, water ski, 6 stand up paddle boards, 2 sea kayaks, 2 Indonesian canoes, snorkeling equipment for 14 guests, 6 surf boards and inflatable toys (banana boat and O’brien maple).
- Scuba Diving including all equipment for 14 guests and nitrox re"ll (on-board 1 dive instructor and 1 dive master).
- Use of 3 tenders (1 RIB 11-m 440HP jet drive, 1 RIB 7-m with 100 HP outboard and 1 RIB 5-m with 40 HP).
- All gourmet meals and snacks, drinks including soft drinks, juices.
- Massages & beauty treatment (on-board 2 masseuses).
- Fitness equipment including free weights, spinning machine and TRX.
- Morning yoga session with one of our masseuses who is as well yoga instructor.
- Shore excursion including all entrance fees and cruise permits.
- Immigration and cruise permit (for Thailand/Myanmar cruises).
- All local taxes and fuel charges.
- Personal laundry.
- Airport/Hotel transfers.
- Insurance for all activities while on-board, including scuba diving.
- Crew gratuities: Entirely to the discretion of the guests (customary gratuity is 10% of the charter fee).
- Expenses due to situation beyond our control included but not limited to flight cancelation or flight delay
- All which not mentioned in the inclusion
No Details Found