- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This trip Outline (This is a trial)
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor Island - Rinca Island - Kalong Island
- Pickup at the airport/hotel and heading to the harbour, hop on board, meet the crew and set sail to Kelor Island.
- Hike up to the top of Kelor Island and get a great view of the Komodo Islands and Labuan Bajo.
- Lunch will be served on board on the way to Rinca Island.
- Prepare yourself with proper shoes for trekking and meeting the Komodo dragons with the guidance of the National Park Ranger.
- Enjoy the afternoon coffee/tea while sailing to Kalong Island for the sunset to watch thousands of bats leave their roost as they head towards their feeding grounds.
- Dinner time and overnight around the Rinca Island.
Day 2: Padar Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Makassar Reef - Gili Laba Island
- Early morning sail to Padar Island while we enjoy breakfast on board with a lovely view across the Komodo archipelago.
- Long hike to Padar Island where you will be greeted with a beautiful sunrise and a stunning panoramic view.
- A short sail as we head towards the famous Long Beach, also known as pink beach where you can enjoy this natural wonder of the world by swimming or just sunbathing
- Stopping by at Manta Point where you have a good chance to swim with the Manta Rays (depending on the current tides).
- A lovely relaxing afternoon as we sail towards Central Komodo to experience Taka Makassar, a small white island known as a sand bank. (Makassar Reef)
- Enjoy a leisurely afternoon coffee or tea on board
- Dinner time
Day 3: Siaba - Sebayur - Kanawa - Labuan Bajo
- This morning we will have the chance to admire the underwater beauty of Siaba Island by snorkeling.
- Another snorkeling activity at Sebayur Island, another famous spot for amazing underwater marine life.
- A delightful breakfast will be waiting for you once you get back on the boat from the hike.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to Kanawa Island.
- Kanawa Island offers you a great spot for relaxing or swimming at the beach before we sail back to Labuan Bajo
- Our driver will pick you up at the harbour, then heading to Denge Village
- Overnight stay at Denge Village
Day 4: Denge - Waerebo
- Hike to Waerebo Village
- Explore Waerebo
- Overnight stay at Waerebo Village
Day 5: Waerebo - Labuan Bajo
- Driving to Labuan Bajo
- Drop to your hotel or airport
Date : January 10, 2021
123 Itinerary Description
4 cabins with full air conditioning
2 shared bathrooms with a hot water shower
Three meals a day during on-board
Afternoon tea/coffee, including snack
Car transfer from Labuan Bajo - Waerebo/return
1-night stay in Labuan Bajo
Entrance fee to Komodo National Park and Waerebo Traditional Village
No Details Found