- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Undiscovered Indonesia – Explore more onboard Fenides Indonesia
Fenides Liveaboard is the latest and most exciting dive safari boat in Indonesia. Fenides Phinisi boat itself designed for adventure. With its elegant, state-of-the-art contemporary and time-honoured design, Fenides Liveaboard combines German perfectionism, cutting-edge technology, and Sulawesi’s age-old sea-going wisdom.
Firstly, the Main deck designed with its comfortable sundeck. It has exclusive saloon and bar, simply recline in luxury as you cruise in style to your next diving adventure. Our dedicated camera room offers you set-up and editing facilities. Complete with comfy sofas adorn the widescreen-TV equipped lounges, and fine dining al-fresco comes as standard.
Secondly, the Upper deck, has a spectacular view of Eastern Indonesia’s tropical seascape and castaway islands, book one of our exclusive Phinisi liveaboard, top-deck twin cabins with premium, en-suite bathrooms. Chill-out in our sumptuous top-deck lounge or catch some rays on the sundeck. At sunset (or anytime that suits you) raise a glass to a great day’s diving with boat drinks at our well stocked, on-board bar.
Then, the Lower deck with spacious luxury cabins, the finest linen, and world-class in-cabin TV and media systems. Sail in luxury as you tour the very best diving Indonesia has to offer. Fenides Liveaboard’s expansive living spaces boast a luxury master cabin and two sumptuous twins fitted with the finest linen and furnishings. Beautifully designed, spacious bathrooms and full air conditioning complete your comfort aboard.
In conclusion, Fenides Liveaboard is the definition of luxury diving liveaboard in Indonesia. We strive to ensure your absolute comfort and unforgettable travel experience. Certainly there are many treasures to be discovered. Therefore, join us to sail in style on Indonesia’s newest and most exciting diving yacht.
- Transfers to/from the airport or hotel at the location of the respective port of embarkation
- Accommodation on board in double bed or twin bed cabin with hot water shower, toilet and AC
- All-Inclusive board service including onboard beverages
(exclusive all beverages in cans, containers and/or bottles)
- Up to 4 accompanied dives per day (including one dawn or night dive, if location is suitable)
As a general rule, there is no diving on arrival and departure day
Missed dives do not result in reimbursement claim
- FREE NITROX
- All offered land excursion
- National Marine park fee
- Spirits and other alcoholic beverages as Beer and wine
- Diving lessons
- Dive rental equipment
- Purchase of merchandise or souvenirs onboard
- Crew Gratuities
- Cost for overweight luggage (international and national flights)
- Dive and Travel – trip insurance’s (as DAN and travel guard) and/or Medical Insurance
No Details Found