- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cajoma IV Phinisi – a Boutique Vessel
Cajoma IV is one of the most comfortable vessel for leisure and diving. Handcrafted iron wood & teak, you will enjoy the charm of a traditional boat combined with the comfort of a modern one. The boat materials are from teak and ironwood with length of 30 meters, and 6 meters width.
With capacity of 10 guests, our facilities are provided to pampers you. From our living room with minibar, 32 inches TV & DVD Player, open kitchen, freezers and refrigerator. Then our Jacuzzi in upper deck with stunning sunset views, to read a book, enjoy a cold beer or pick up some cooking tips from the on-board chef. Meals will be a selection of freshly-cooked Indonesian and Western meals, along with the catch of the day, and freshly snack and treats throughout the day. Also our 4 Deluxe AC cabins with safety box in each cabin. Cabin 1: Master cabin with 1 Double bed, 1 bathroom and private balcony. Cabin 2 and 3 have 1 double bed with private bathroom. Lastly, our Cabin 4: 2 double beds with 1 private bathroom.
From Cajoma IV Liveaboard guests can dive and snorkel the amazing and diverse dive sites of Komodo. Diving facilities such as 1 compressor Bauer Poseidon with 2 filters, 22 tanks, weights, weight belts, snorkeling gears and there are 10 crews on the boat.
- Transfer in/out from hotel/airport Labuan Bajo – harbor
- Cabin Ac, En-suite Bathroom & Amenities
- Full board meals 3x/day, Evening Snack 1x/day, Free Flow Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee
- Snorkeling Gears, Local Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Excursion / Land Visit / Hoping Island
- Up to 4x dives/day, Dive Guide, Tank, Weights/weight belt (diving only)
- Entrance Fee Komodo National Park
- Local Government Entrance Fee Komodo Island / Rinca Island
- Ranger Komodo Island / Rinca Island
- Flight ticket domestic or International
- Hotels and meals before and after the vessel
- Dive Accident Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks, Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities & other donations
- Dive equipment rental (other than dive cylinders, weights and weight belt).
No Details Found