Phinisi Labuan Bajo, Having a vacation in Komodo Island can be a great and unforgettable experience. For the company that will support your holiday in Komodo Island, “Komodo Escape Prawara” will give you wide options and facilities to enjoy this island more. With the professional and customers oriented services, we are ready to provide some new and ‘wild’ experiences for you with the best safety aspects that will guarantee your comfort and of course your safety.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pure Paradise – Explore Your Wonderful Experience
Komodo Liveboard is one of the best activities that the tourist can do on Komodo Island. We prepare a wonderful ship to support your leisure time and enjoying Komodo Island with the different way. With 7 knots for the speeds, you can get the relaxation effect as well and 12 Overnight guests capacity is the best number that will give you more privacy without too much noise.
Andamari Phinisi has 9 well trained and professional crews who will be glad to serve the guests with the best services. There are two cabin types for the guests: 1 Master Cabin with double bed and 4 cabins with double beds (plus an extra bed for 2 cabins). All cabins are equipped with air conditioner and they are equipped with ensuite bathrooms and hot water is also available. Some facilities that can be enjoyed are the Large outdoor area, indoor dining with lounge area, bar and flat screen TV. Besides that 3 sundecks with comfortable sofas and bean bags are also available to give more convenience for the guests. The guests can do the dive komodo to fill their leisure time. Safety is an aspect that becomes one of our main works.
That is why; 25 life vest, 6 life buoys and first aid kits are always available. GPS and Marine Radio and VHF Radio are also equipped on this ship. We can guarantee that Andamari Phinisi Liveaboard journey can perfectly fill your leisure time in the good way. Besides that, this is also a great experience to enjoy Komodo Island in the amazingly different ways.
Labuan Bajo - Rinca Island - Kambing Island - Kalong Island
• Meeting Service at Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo
• Transfer to Labuan Bajo harbor
• Sailing to Rinca Island that will take about 2 hours
• Trekking at Rinca Island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild life
• Snorkeling at Kambing Island
• See the flying foxes in the afternoon at Kalong Island
• Dinner and enjoy an evening anchored at Kalong Island
Padar Island - Pink Beach - Kalong Komodo Island
• Delightful breakfast on vessel
• Sailing to Padar Island
• Trekking at Padar island
• Heading to Pink Beach for about 2 hours
• Snorkeling at Pink Beach
• Dinner and overnight at Kalong Komodo Island
Komodo Island - Manta Point - Kanawa Island - Bidadari Island
• A Leisurely breakfast out on deck
• Morning trekking at Komodo Island to see Komodo Dragon
• Snorkeling at Manta Point to see Manta Rays
• Swimming at Kanawa Island
• Sunbathing at Bidadari Island
• Return to Labuan Bajo
• Transfer to airport
- Local transfers in and out from Hotel / airport Labuan Bajo – Harbor.
- Free flow mineral water, coffee and tea.
- Selected soft drinks.
- 3 x delightful meals per day.
- 2 x refreshments per day.
- Tour guide.
- Local tour (island hopping, land expedition).
- Snorkeling equipment.
- T-shirt for diving program.
- Dive Master for diving program.
- Tank and belt for diving program.
- 3 x dives per day for diving program.
- Entrance fee of Taman Nasional Komodo (Komodo National Park)
- Guide/Ranger fee for Komodo National Park
- Dive equipment
- Retribution fee from local government
- Alcoholic drinks and personal expenses
- Crew gratuities
No Details Found