- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
YOUR PRIVATE RAJA AMPAT EXPEDITION & KOMODO ISLAND VOYAGES AWAIT
Explore the hidden paradise of the Indonesian archipelago aboard our stunning luxury private yacht, chartered just for you. Dream away the days in refined style with superb service from our crew of 14.
Spanning the equator and boasting some 17,500 islands, from stunning geography and cultures, natural diversity above and below water, and more than its fair share of remote and unexplored lands. In addition, sheltered bays, deep water coves, superb diving, barrier reefs, dense jungle and deserted white sand beaches make for truly spectacular cruising ground.
Samata bespoke Luxury Yacht, sailing through Raja Ampat, Komodo & more, combines traditional Phinisi design with contemporary European styling.
We certainly taking care for every detail of your Private Charter cruise, from the gourmet dining to the luxury linen. Samata as one of Asia’s best 50 Superyachts which ranked by Asia Pacific Boating Magazine. Therefore, we will cater to your every whim and provide the sailing experience of a lifetime.
Handcrafted in 2006 on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi. Samata combines French Interior Design, European styling, open-plan living and dining, and contemporary amenities. Samata’s interior, warmly inviting with an understated contemporary chic influence, to accommodate 10 guests in absolute luxury.
With a master suite, four deluxe suites, and a crew of 14, Samata is fully equipped to host your 10 guests in 5 complete cabins. Moreover, our luxury yacht boasts three decks, including a sun deck, diving deck and private deck for the master suite. Tailored activities, refined dining and superb service combine with the little luxuries of home for an unforgettable experience.
- 3 Gourmet Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner)
- All beverages (espresso, tea, soft drinks, beer, alcoholic beverages and wine)
- Gourmet coffee
- All diving including the services of an experienced, qualified dive master
- All diving equipment
- Private masseur services throughout the cruise
- Water sports (wakeboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing)
- Housekeeping services
- Return transfers from the airport/hotel to yacht
- Land excursions
- Harbor fees
- Park entrances
- Conservation fees
- Beach visits
- International airfare/domestic airfare
- Any flights excess luggage fee
- Airport tax *Payment can only be made in local currency
- Travel insurance/ Scuba diving insurance
- Tip for Crew
- All that is not mentioned in the inclusion
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found