- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nataraja is elegant and adventurous at heart.
The name Nataraja, inspire by the Lord of Dance, comes from the Hindu connection between the spirit and the arts. Offering a perfect namesake for such an inspiring and graceful Phinisi boat.
All cabins on Nataraja feature air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom with hot water and basic toiletries and 220V power plugs to charge your electronics and cameras.
Labuan Bajo - Sebayor islandGet picked up in style at your hotel or airport, preferably in the morning. Cruise west and enjoy the beach, snorkeling or diving on Bidadari or Sebayur Kecil Island. These islands offer a calm environment but boast a lively coral reef for divers and snorkelers. Enjoy a first gorgeous sunset with a drink on board or at sea on kayaks or paddleboards. Night dive is optional.
Komodo StraitKomodo Island lies in the middle of the straits between Sumbawa and the Flores Islands. The sea is funneled between the two islands, creating rich currents and coral reefs that we explore, such as Tatawa Besar, Batu Bolong and Golden Passage. At the end of a superb day’s sailing, surrounded by the colorful fish, we anchor safely in Gili Lawa Island Bay, famous for its views of the glowing sunset.
Manta Point & Padar IslandCruising south, we will stop at Taka Makassar aka Manta Point. In this lovely coral garden you will swim or dive with mantas, sharks, turtles and many more. The nearby sand atoll with turquoise waters is the perfect spot for lunch and relaxation. From there we will leave for Padar Island with its dramatic landscape of sharp peaks and pink sand beaches. Those who don’t mind taking a few steps can take a short walk to see tremendous views.
Horseshoe BayA day in South Rinca aka Horse Shoe Bay allows you to see an extraordinarily high concentration of wild life including monkeys, deer, wild pigs, sea eagles and of course Komodo dragons on the beach. Some world- class dive sites are in these colder waters, such as the famous Cannibal Rock.
Gili Lawa IslandThis group of two islands has three world-famous dive sites and shark hotspots to enjoy: Castle Rock, Crystal Rock and the Cauldron. For less adventurous snorkelers or divers, it also has beautiful hard coral reefs surrounded by white sand where manta rays are not a rare sight. Paddle boarding or kayaking in these turquoise water bays is a must before a well-deserved drink at sunset.
SanggeangThe Sanggeang active volcano means you can swim in its underwater hot springs and bubbling reef. Sanggean is famous for its extremely colorful soft corals and the contrasts they create with the black volcanic sand. You can visit the only village on the island, of honey-makers, boat builders and shepherds who are settled on the shoreline. This is a magnificent island to visit from sunrise to sunset.
Banta & Batu MoncoWe will cruise to Banta Island just outside the National Park to explore very remote, well-hidden bays with white and pink sandy beaches surrounded by dry, steep slopes and peaks. You will rarely see another soul there, and only big shoals of fish patrol this island. Depending on the weather conditions, we can cruise to Batu Monco and its heavenly calm, turquoise water where the snorkeling is easy and you can dive on pristine coral reefs surrounded by white sandy slopes.
Rinca IslandIn the morning we leave for the ranger station on Rinca Island from where a park ranger will talk to you about the legendary Komodo dragons. We can then refresh ourselves and swim or dive at Wainilu or Pengah Kecil. For a special moment at sunset, we will cruise to Kalong Island from where thousands of giant fruit bats fly above you in the light of the setting sun.
Labuan BajoWe will cruise back to Labuan Bajo for our last delicious breakfast and check- out before noon. After sharing photos and farewells, our crew will arrange your transfer to your hotel or airport, and on your return trip back home, your head will be filled with unforgettable memories of the cruise to Komodo trip of a lifetime.
- Full board with International and Indonesian food including 5 meals / day: 2 breakfasts (1 light + 1 full breakfast), 2/3 course lunch, afternoon snacks, 2/3 course-dinner
- Tea, coffee, canned or bottled soft drinks
- Room & beach towels, Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Shore excursions and island expeditions
- Transfers from/to Airport – Yacht – Airport or hotel if similar distance
- Transfers by ferry Sorong – Waisai – Sorong for cruises in Raja Ampat
- Snorkeling equipment
- On board first aid kit
- Masks, fins, weights and weight belt.
ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS FOR SCUBA DIVE CHARTER CRUISES ONLY
- Up to 3 dives per day (1 to 2 dives on the first day and the day before disembarkation day; no dive will be planned on disembarkation day)
- Dive Master (ration guest-dive master max 1-5)
- INT / DIN 12L tank / diver
- International and domestic flights & airport tax if any
- Travel and dive insurance
- Harbor and national/marine park fees if not paid before the cruise
- Crew gratuities (tips) – Indonesian standards is 5% to 10% of the amount of the cruise
- Alcoholic beverages (e.g. beer, wine, spirits)
- Rental diving equipment
- Dive courses on board (to be validated with the Cruise manager before the cruise)
- Anything else not listed in the above Inclusions section.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found