- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
You will discover the beauty of Komodo Island with our exceptional service by our lovely crew. After the sailing experience, you will also exploring one of the hidden beauty in Flores, Wae Rebo Village.
We will be more than happy to serve you onboard!
See you very soon!
This trip Outline (This is a trial)
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor Island - Rinca Island - Kalong Island
- Pickup at the airport/hotel and heading to the harbour, hop on board, meet the crew and set sail to Kelor Island.
- Hike up to the top of Kelor Island and get a great view of the Komodo Islands and Labuan Bajo.
- Lunch will be served on board on the way to Rinca Island.
- Prepare yourself with proper shoes for trekking and meeting the Komodo dragons with the guidance of the National Park Ranger.
- Enjoy the afternoon coffee/tea while sailing to Kalong Island for the sunset to watch thousands of bats leave their roost as they head towards their feeding grounds.
- Dinner time and overnight around the Rinca Island.
Day 2: Padar Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Makassar Reef - Gili Laba Island
- Early morning sail to Padar Island while we enjoy breakfast on board with a lovely view across the Komodo archipelago.
- Long hike to Padar Island where you will be greeted with a beautiful sunrise and a stunning panoramic view.
- A short sail as we head towards the famous Long Beach, also known as pink beach where you can enjoy this natural wonder of the world by swimming or just sunbathing
- Stopping by at Manta Point where you have a good chance to swim with the Manta Rays (depending on the current tides).
- A lovely relaxing afternoon as we sail towards Central Komodo to experience Taka Makassar, a small white island known as a sand bank. (Makassar Reef)
- Enjoy a leisurely afternoon coffee or tea on board
- Dinner time
Day 3: Siaba - Sebayur - Kanawa - Labuan Bajo
- This morning we will have the chance to admire the underwater beauty of Siaba Island by snorkeling.
- Another snorkeling activity at Sebayur Island, another famous spot for amazing underwater marine life.
- A delightful breakfast will be waiting for you once you get back on the boat from the hike.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to Kanawa Island.
- Kanawa Island offers you a great spot for relaxing or swimming at the beach before we sail back to Labuan Bajo
- Our driver will pick you up at the harbour, then heading to Denge Village
- Overnight stay at Denge Village
Day 4: Denge - Waerebo
- Hike to Waerebo Village
- Explore Waerebo
- Overnight stay at Waerebo Village
Day 5: Waerebo - Labuan Bajo
- Driving to Labuan Bajo
- Drop to your hotel or airport
Date : January 10, 2021
Your Plan123 Itinerary Description
4 cabins with full air conditioning
2 shared bathrooms with a hot water shower
Three meals a day during on-board
Afternoon tea/coffee, including snack
Car transfer from Labuan Bajo – Waerebo/return
1-night stay in Labuan Bajo
Entrance fee to Komodo National Park and Waerebo Traditional Village
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found