- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jakaré- Cruising, Diving & Adventure
Looking for a cruise in Indonesia?
Discover the Jakaré, a cruise boat combining Indonesian tradition and Western comfort.
The cruise boat offers high-end services and has many spacious public areas. Which makes it a very friendly boat and perfectly suited for small groups or families with children.
Firstly, The Jakaré has a large Solarium (upper deck), a rest area (rear deck), a dedicated diving area (front deck), a Yoga area, a dining room, a relaxation area with comfortable bean bags (ideal for reading time) and even a private deck at the back for bathing directly from the boat.
Then our public area on the main deck aft comprises a large shaded and naturally ventilated dining area with a lounge. With its 360° view on the surroundings, it is the ideal location for quiet moment / naps between activities. Below the main bridge, staircases will take you to the 5 cabins where up to 10-12 guests can be accommodated in full comfort.
We also offer open discovery and diving cruises for divers and non-divers. Moreover, each cruise is unique and tailor-made according to the composition of the group and their desires. On board, the daily program is presented, discussed and confirmed with the guests every evening for the next day. We organize our cruise according to everyone needs, without compromise.
For divers, we offer up to 3 dives per day, sometimes 4 dives / day with a night dive. Activities for non-divers and divers include snorkeling, kayaking and Stand up Paddling, trekking, exploring pristine beaches and villages, bird and animal watching. We certainly selected all locations and activities very carefully and well-guided. We also offer yoga / breathing / relaxation and snorkeling activities on request, with highly qualified and experienced teachers.
All Cruises on board Jakare include:
- 3 meals/day (Indonesian & International food) + all days Tea, coffee & snacks
- Non-alcoholic drinks: Mineral Water, soda, juices, Coffee/Tea
- Airport/hotel – Jakaré – Airport/hotel Transfers on start days and end days
- Towels & bed sheets
- French speaking Cruise Director
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Water sports (Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle)
Diving cruise package include:
- English and French speaking Dive Master(s)
- Maximum 3 dives per day
- Full dive tanks, weight belt and weights
All packages exclude:
- Any bank fees and bank commissions due during payment
- Flight tickets to/from Jakaré departure location
- Alcoholic drinks
- Crew tips
- National park / Conservation Fees if any
- Dive Equipment rental
- BCD, Regulator, Wetsuits
- NITROX refill
- Dive courses
- Fuel Surcharge (if any)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found